Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13932 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,085 (Php65,208) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Poznan costs 2,400 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)