Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05415 DKK / ALL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 27% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr23,751 (438,624 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)