Cost of living in Korba, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09827 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korba (India) is 17% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,743 (₨211,071) in Korba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)