Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.361 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 66% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,547 (6,277TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)