Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.929 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 56% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,324 (4,316TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (37 minutes ago)