Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure, Russia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09901 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure (Russia) is 37% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,080 (руб 172,512) in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,613 (about 1 hour ago)