Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10900 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure (Russia) is 29% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,384 (руб 150,316) in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €7 (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (41 minutes ago)