Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09331 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 66% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,721 (₨82,739) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)