Cost of living comparison between Kollam, India and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10167 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 67% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,243 (₨61,408) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 10,000₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (21 minutes ago)