Cost of living in Kolkata, India vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 510 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.08385 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 66% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,585 (₨102,382) in Kolkata.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 37,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 8,000 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)