Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09345 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 63% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,240 (₨98,879) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (32 minutes ago)