Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01136 DKK / XOF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 20% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,106 (1,769,274 Franc) in Kolda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bergamo costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 3 hours ago)