Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01139 DKK / XOF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 19% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,264 (1,340,438 Franc) in Kolda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)