Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01126 DKK / XOF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 20% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,483 (1,108,650 Franc) in Kolda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)