Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00206 DKK / UZS *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,574 (3,184,651 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raipur costs ₨150 (27 minutes ago)