Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00080 DKK / UZS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 69% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,523 (9,463,090 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Muscat costs ﷼ 7 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (42 minutes ago)