Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan vs Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 DKK / UZS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 74% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,773 (8,637,986 сўм) in Kokand.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$65 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)