Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 149 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00065 DKK / UZS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,698 (18,108,942 сўм) in Kokand.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Arroyos costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belford Roxo costs R$ 6,000 (about 4 hours ago)