Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 DKK / UZS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 70% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,685 (8,513,465 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (about 1 hour ago)