Cost of living in Kofu, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05813 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr27,701 (¥476,516) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (39 minutes ago)