Cost of living in Kofu, Japan vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06037 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr27,448 (¥454,643) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 4 hours ago)