Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05477 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 14% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,890 (¥344,909) in Kochi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)