Cost of living in Kochi, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 554 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10169 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 63% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr4,646 (₨45,689) in Kochi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (40 minutes ago)