Cost of living in Kochi, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 710 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09745 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 64% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,350 (₨95,954) in Kochi.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)