Cost of living in Kochi, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 457 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09526 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 65% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,785 (₨81,729) in Kochi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (42 minutes ago)