Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.444 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 21% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,838 (€1,322) in Koblenz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (42 minutes ago)