Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.438 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 23% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,130 (€2,572) in Koblenz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)