Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.450 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 23% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,000 (€2,685) in Koblenz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)