Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05655 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr23,433 (¥414,401) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr22,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tucson, Arizona costs $4.99 (about 2 hours ago)