Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05963 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr20,149 (¥337,900) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (33 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)