Cost of living comparison between Kobe, Japan and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06579 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr15,471 (¥235,169) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)