Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05599 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr27,310 (¥487,733) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (24 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)