Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19984 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 18% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,837 (94,257 ฿) in Koh Tao.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $35 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Nantes costs €22 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)