Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19350 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 16% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,539 (95,808 ฿) in Koh Tao.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (22 minutes ago)