Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19392 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 14% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,819 (97,043 ฿) in Koh Tao.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨60,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bauru costs R$ 230 (about 1 hour ago)