Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19805 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 24% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,456 (47,745 ฿) in Koh Tao.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)