Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.607 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,460 (RM8,999) in Klang.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 333,243 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,500,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hangzhou costs 0.37元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)