Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.556 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 43% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,642 (RM8,125) in Klang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)