Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.546 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 45% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,089 (RM8,466) in Klang.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)