Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 225 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.940 DKK / CAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 21% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,863 (C$3,818) in Kitchener-Waterloo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)