Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06428 DKK / KES
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 15% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,622 (Shilling165,256) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)