Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06005 DKK / KES
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 14% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,756 (Shilling345,639) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)