Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06107 DKK / KES
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 14% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr22,447 (Shilling367,543) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)