Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05718 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 17% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,864 (¥347,392) in Kitakyushu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)