Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05982 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 6% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr22,476 (¥375,750) in Kitakyushu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)