Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05791 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 15% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,556 (¥337,684) in Kitakyushu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $63 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Wilmington, Delaware costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $20,700 (about 2 hours ago)