Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06341 DKK / KES
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 45% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,790 (Shilling217,472) in Kisumu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)