Cost of living in Kishorganj, Bangladesh compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07895 DKK / BDT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kishorganj (Bangladesh) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,490 (Taka 183,541) in Kishorganj.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,558 (23 minutes ago)