Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22211 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 62% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,797 (44,109₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,550 (about 1 hour ago)