Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23752 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 50% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,105 (50,965₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)