Cost of living in Kirov, Russia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09884 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirov (Russia) is 67% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,325 (руб 84,229) in Kirov.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $22 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.40 (about 2 hours ago)