Cost of living in Kirov, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10720 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirov (Russia) is 65% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,336 (руб 77,760) in Kirov.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)