Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00541 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 45% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,863 (2,563,826 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)