Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00383 DKK / CDF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 20% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,850 (5,443,770 Franc) in Kinshasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (35 minutes ago)