Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00406 DKK / CDF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 8% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,049 (5,180,190 Franc) in Kinshasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 90,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sofia costs 17 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $250 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mendoza costs ARS $55,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 79,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)