Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00408 DKK / CDF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 8% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr24,760 (6,061,332 Franc) in Kinshasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)