Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.511 DKK / ZAR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 26% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,655 (R 34,564) in Kimberley.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)