Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 510 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00736 DKK / RWF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 46% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,064 (1,773,962 Franc) in Kigali.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Faro costs €150 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $18 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 91,790 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rochester, New York costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 250 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)