Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 302 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00745 DKK / RWF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 46% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,975 (1,741,160 Franc) in Kigali.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (3 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)