Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 349 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00751 DKK / RWF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 50% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,465 (1,526,307 Franc) in Kigali.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beni Mellal costs 70 Dirham (38 minutes ago)