Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 278 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00722 DKK / RWF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,100 (1,537,708 Franc) in Kigali.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (44 minutes ago)