Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 401 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00759 DKK / RWF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 45% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,714 (1,675,426 Franc) in Kigali.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (24 minutes ago)