Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.434 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 10% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,191 (€1,505) in Kiel.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (42 minutes ago)