Cost of living comparison between Kiel, Germany and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.462 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 10% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,227 (€1,505) in Kiel.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (34 minutes ago)