Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07309 DKK / BDT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 63% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,536 (Taka 130,462) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 2 hours ago)