Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08859 DKK / BDT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 56% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,491 (Taka 61,979) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (34 minutes ago)