Cost of living in Khouribga, Morocco vs Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.687 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khouribga (Morocco) is 43% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,159 (20,621 Dirham) in Khouribga.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)