Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19945 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,063 (40,426 ฿) in Khon Kaen.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)