Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19805 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 49% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,522 (48,079 ฿) in Khon Kaen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 2 hours ago)