Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19024 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,272 (53,997 ฿) in Khon Kaen.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)