Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19577 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,636 (59,435 ฿) in Khon Kaen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (3 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)