Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19410 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,966 (61,649 ฿) in Khon Kaen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 3 hours ago)