Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19405 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,018 (56,779 ฿) in Khon Kaen.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mississauga costs C$1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)