Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23198 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 75% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,534 (23,854₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)