Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24737 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 75% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,568 (26,554₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)