Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23437 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 70% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,849 (29,226₴) in Kherson.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maribor costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gujranwala costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$0.33 (about 2 hours ago)