Cost of living comparison between Khemisset, Morocco and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.696 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 61% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr4,816 (6,922 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)