Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.660 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 61% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,704 (14,697 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)