Cost of living in Khemis Miliana, Algeria vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 155 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04713 DKK / DZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemis Miliana (Algeria) is 50% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,002 (275,884 Dinar) in Khemis Miliana.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)