Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.953 DKK / SDG *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 75% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,963 (6,257 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)