Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan vs Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14997 DKK / SDG *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,306 (82,056 Pound) in Khartoum.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Pedro Sula costs L 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Naucalpan costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Melbourne costs AU$2.00 (about 4 hours ago)