Cost of living comparison between Khartoum, Sudan and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.076 DKK / SDG
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 74% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr4,934 (4,586 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)