Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 94 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.27584 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,898 (43,135₴) in Kharkiv.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $600 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £20 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corrientes costs ARS $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)