Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 469 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25157 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 76% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,226 (24,750₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (43 minutes ago)