Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 655 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23546 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 61% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,929 (37,920₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,800TL (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Düsseldorf costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)