Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 522 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24647 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 77% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,820 (23,613₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)