Cost of living in Khabarovsk, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10538 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khabarovsk (Russia) is 46% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,893 (руб 122,348) in Khabarovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dar es Salaam costs 4,000,000 Shilling (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)