Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00018 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,605 (﷼ 57,385,011) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (41 minutes ago)