Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00020 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,849 (﷼ 52,967,990) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)