Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran vs Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 64% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,305 (﷼ 59,531,119) in Kermanshah.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.017 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)