Cost of living in Kerman, Iran vs Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 101 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00015 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 66% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,238 (﷼ 56,574,354) in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 800 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $26,869 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Aarau costs CHF 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)