Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 36% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,056 (﷼ 56,667,291) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)