Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 138 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00017 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,558 (﷼ 57,625,698) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (23 minutes ago)