Cost of living in Kemerovo, Russia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09928 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kemerovo (Russia) is 59% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,219 (руб 102,926) in Kemerovo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 450,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (about 2 hours ago)