Cost of living in Kemerovo, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10644 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kemerovo (Russia) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,328 (руб 87,637) in Kemerovo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)