Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02334 DKK / HUF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,299 (441,165 Ft) in Kecskemét.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (about 1 hour ago)