Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.876 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,400 (2,878TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 85,000TL (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)