Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.492 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 66% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,464 (5,001TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (39 minutes ago)