Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.899 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 56% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,444 (2,866TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)