Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01144 DKK / XAF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 39% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr36,261 (3,169,611 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,888 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)