Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 225%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01137 DKK / XAF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 32% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr33,033 (2,904,273 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $26,869 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Aarau costs CHF 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panama City costs 70 B/. (about 3 hours ago)