Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 113 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01145 DKK / XAF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 36% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr32,574 (2,843,865 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)