Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05697 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 13% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,086 (¥352,560) in Kawasaki.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)