Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05497 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 14% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,874 (¥343,376) in Kawasaki.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mountain View, California costs $430 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kodiak, Alaska costs $645 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,184 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)