Cost of living in Kavala, Greece vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.467 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 39% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,185 (€2,034) in Kavala.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)