Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06233 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 33% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,489 (¥168,291) in Katsuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)