Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05813 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 20% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,702 (¥356,116) in Katsuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (40 minutes ago)