Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05785 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 21% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,782 (¥341,924) in Katsuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)