Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05245 DKK / NPR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 59% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,621 (₨ 202,519) in Kathmandu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Zabrze costs 150 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €800 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Reno, Nevada costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)