Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 817 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05941 DKK / NPR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,491 (₨ 227,088) in Kathmandu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨22,363 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florianopolis costs R$ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Nicosia costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)