Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 994 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06184 DKK / NPR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,503 (₨ 202,198) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)