Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,004 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06097 DKK / NPR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,964 (₨ 179,829) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sahiwal costs ₨70 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)